College Savings Made Easy
There are nearly 1,000 U.S. companies that participate in the ScholarShare 529 direct deposit program. If you work at one of these enlightened places, saving for college is a piece of cake. (If you're not sure, contact us and we'll let you know.)
Kids grow up fast, so the time to start is now. ScholarShare 529 can be a great way to help make the most out of every dollar you save.
It only takes about 15 minutes to enroll. So let's get rolling!
For a lot of families, the ScholarShare 529 is a smart choice. Here are 10 reasons why:
- Easy and convenient
- Savings can grow more due to tax advantages
- Use at schools anywhere
- Use for more than just tuition
- Lower impact on financial aid than other savings options
- Everyone can help
- Unused funds can be used for other eligible members of your family
- Investment flexibility
- Estate tax planning benefits
LEARN MORE - ATTEND OUR FREE SCHOLARSHARE 529 WEBINAR
You can watch a pre-recorded webinar now, or register to attend our next live webinar where a consultant can answer your questions.
Your kids will be filling out college applications in no time. But first we have a couple of easy applications for you to fill out. It usually takes only about 15 minutes and if you need help along the way, just call us at 800-544-5248.
Decide how you want to fund your automatic deposit
- Bank checking or savings account
(ScholarShare Automatic Investment/Electronic Bank Transfer Form)
LOGIN or DOWNLOAD ACP FORM
- Payroll direct deposit
(ScholarShare Direct Deposit Form)
Set up your ScholarShare 529 account
- Open a new account
- Use an existing ScholarShare 529 account
Set up Automatic Contribution Plan (ACP)
Check with your employer
- You may need to complete a separate form from your employer for the payroll deduction to take effect.
Or ask us and we'll get you everything you need.