On January 27, 2020, ScholarShare 529 changed to a new administrative platform.
Any direct deposit contributions established under the old record keeper will be rejected and returned unless direct deposit contributions are re-established. Impacted account owners who contribute through payroll direct deposit should have received a letter containing instructions to update payroll instructions. If you did not receive this letter, please contact us at 1-800-544-5248.
College Savings Made Easy
There are nearly 1,000 U.S. companies that participate in the ScholarShare 529 direct deposit program. If you work at one of these enlightened places, saving for college is a piece of cake. (If you're not sure, contact us and we'll let you know.)
Kids grow up fast, so the time to start is now. ScholarShare 529 can be a great way to help make the most out of every dollar you save.
It only takes about 15 minutes to enroll. So let's get rolling!
For a lot of families, the ScholarShare 529 is a smart choice. Here are 10 reasons why:
- Easy and convenient
- Savings can grow more due to tax advantages
- Use at schools anywhere
- Use for more than just tuition
- Lower impact on financial aid than other savings options
- Everyone can help
- Unused funds can be used for other eligible members of your family
- Investment flexibility
- Estate tax planning benefits
REGISTER FOR A CONSULTATION OR WEBINAR
Your kids will be filling out college applications in no time. But first we have a couple of easy applications for you to fill out. It usually takes only about 15 minutes and if you need help along the way, just call us at 800-544-5248.
Set up your ScholarShare 529 account
- Open a new account
- Payroll direct deposit
Skip to Step 2
- Rollover an existing 529 account from elsewhere
If you wish to fund your account by payroll direct deposit, you can do so by enrolling online
- Download our Payroll Direct Deposit Guide for everything you need to know about establishing payroll direct deposit with simple directions and tips for enrolling online
PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT GUIDE
- Set up Recurring Contributions from a bank account
Check with your employer
- You may need to complete a separate form from your employer for the payroll direct deposit to take effect.
Or ask us and we'll get you everything you need.